Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fashion Week [Fanatic]

Sooooo.....

im planning out my look for this fall by searching for pics in my fashion mags (yes i actually do that...now if i actually execute this plan would be the right question..) and i realized....

...FASHION WEEK IS LESS THAN TWO MONTHS AWAY!!! EEEKKKK!!!!

The excitement that fills my heart and soul during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in NY is INDESCRIBABLE!!

I actually had the opportunity to attend Tracy Reese's fashion show for Fall '09 and it was a blast!! I met a few celebs, took some pix and chatted with the models...greatest experience i've ever had by far. Hopefully I'll have the chance to do it again...


Can you find me lurking in the background?? lol




But until then I'll just continue trend-spotting (deciding which are worth keeping mostly) and start my fall '09 collage on my WALL OF FASHION...LOL.

<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment