Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ADD[i]CTED TO POISON!!


B-Scott jus turned me onto this song via twitter (@sweet_royaltiii) and im already playin it on repeat...its a very simple song not much of a club banger or anything but the lyrics are doin it for me...

don't you ever feel like you cant live with/without someone???

so yea i jus wanted share the emotion....

"You aint right, take me high, then that high, it subsides, and my body flatlines.
Then you come to reply.
Wait, wait, wait, Im alive, but how long will it last?
Will it all come crashing down?
How many doses am I needing now?
Whats the prognosis?
Will you be around?
Or am I just another victim of an assassin that broke my heart down.

Baby, youre just like poison.
"


zSHARE - Poison.mp3

Shared via AddThis

No comments:

Post a Comment