Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Anotha [O]opzz...

o yea....HAPPY NEW YEAR!! LOL

so i guess im supposed 2 share a resolution now??? i don't do those....
nope not me...people never follow thru w/ their resolutions so instead im going to say...

I'M GONNA WORK ON SUM THANGS...

This is my last year in the TEENAGER category, 2nd year at FIT, and 1st year as a working woman. I'm praying that this new year will make me better and along with that will come prosperity. I've got a lot of thoughts and ideas for this new decade (including a new look...lets see how that goes) and i want to kick it off right this year. btw...New designs coming soon!!

I hope i have the support of all of you out there who care about the [C]andy Girl...i promise not to let you down!! Just stay tuned for the roller coaster that is my life....

Oh TRUST...things will get interesting....

MUAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment