Monday, August 9, 2010

[M]y Fairytale Ending..


I'm a Disney kid...grew up on it and, prayed my hardest that one day i'd find out that i really was a princess and then live the lavish fairyale life i was always meant to have. WELL....that just didn't happen...

I do still consider myself a princess [hence sweet royaltiii]...
But when do i get the "Happily ever after"??

This life is full of as many successes as failures, you never know what each day may bring. But i know that one day i'll see my creator and that's all the happy ending i could ever want. I'm not wishing for death but, when that day comes don't feel sad for me just consider my storybook to be over...

"Sing the wondrous love of Jesus,
Sing His mercy and His grace;
In the mansions bright and blessed
He’ll prepare for us a place.

Refrain:
When we all get to heaven,
What a day of rejoicing that will be!
When we all see Jesus,
We’ll sing and shout the victory!

While we walk the pilgrim pathway,
Clouds will overspread the sky;
But when trav’ling days are over,
Not a shadow, not a sigh.
Let us then be true and faithful,
Trusting, serving every day;
Just one glimpse of Him in glory
Will the toils of life repay.

Onward to the prize before us!
Soon His beauty we’ll behold;
Soon the pearly gates will open;
We shall tread the streets of gold."



[[THE END]] xoxxoxxxooo

No comments:

Post a Comment