Friday, June 26, 2009

...Cudi Buddi...

1:07 AM

I just got in from celebrating my half birthday at the Ray Ban concert at South Street Seaport...

Although I was ready to leave, after waiting three hours in the HOT HAZY and HUMID weather (which turned into a thunderstorm), I stayed to see the one and only Kid Cudi. After some rain... sharing an umbrella with strangers who decide to pass around a Black n' Mild... lunch which included a gyro, cheese fries, and a hot dog... running into my cousin.. and five hours of my life flying out the window.... he FINALLY rocked the stage....
I'm in LOVE with him now!!! LOL <3


Once the clouds cleared up, the sunset was AMAZING!!
And I must say...it was wellllllllll worth it!!

Besides Kid Cudi (who even payed tribute to the late and great Michael Jackson), Chester French performed and Gym Class Heroes hung out on the sidelines...
After the concert was over we went to the tour bus and waited for Cudi to come by so we could snap a few pics. When he finally did go by, his security rushed him into the tour bus. But Cudi quickly turned right back around and started taking pics with his fans and signing their things. My friends and I almost got our ribs crushed by crazy fans screaming, "Cudi...sign my Yeezy's!!" and "Follow me on Twitter!!!"
...it was a hot mess....literally.

Me and my two amigas took plenty pics (i posted a few at the bottom) and enjoyed ourselves at the end of it all...






No comments:

Post a Comment