Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The "Double-Do"...Yes or No???











Now I know that trends are inevitable but are you feeling this one???
I call it the "Double-Do". This is when a person has two different "do's" goin on in their hair...(ex: the mullet).

The 2009 version of this  hair trend seems to be "half shaved/half long". So far its been seen on designer/dj, Kesh, R&B singer/model, Cassie and, Lala Vaquez (formerly of MTV's TRL). But I don't think this trend will end with them...this hair craze seems to be generating many fans...
 
Should this fad be embraced or shunned just as the infamous "mullet"

I don't kno what to think about it...so i ask you...YES or NO??



3 comments:

  1. my gurl kesh rocks it the best! ahh

    ReplyDelete
  2. candace its latrice.. from now on im anonymous bcuz i didnt feel like signing in and all dat lol

    ReplyDelete