Saturday, September 5, 2009

[C]hris on Larry King...




So I finally watched Chris brown's Larry King interview in its entirety...and of course i have a few things 2 say about it...

1) I think that this interview was very much needed. Some good points were made by his lawyer. He said that other people that he has worked with want to find a way out of admitting to what they have done but Chris came upfront with it and just wanted to get it all out in the public. Chris seemed very nervous and was very conscious about using the right words to express himself but, I think this may have allowed people to stop looking at him as a CELEBRITY and just see him as human. Humans make mistakes...
Yes he made a big mistake but he isn't denying it and he is very apologetic...how many people would be that way in his situation??

2) I LOVE momma Joyce....she seems like the nicest person ever. Alot of mothers wouldn't have stood by their child's side in a situation like that. They would be too embarrassed or ashamed to have their face on TV like that. I love that she still represented her son...even though he was wrong she cared about him enough to stick by him.

and...

3) I am STILL a Chris Brown fan!!! ...sorry but me and Chris' relationship is far from over....i dont care if he's still in love with RiRi....LOL. And might I add...he looked quite delicious in that outfit...im just saying... ;)


Keep ya head up Chris!! Make us proud!!

MUAH!!<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment