Thursday, September 10, 2009

[F]ASHION'S NIGHT OUT

O YES!!! FASHION WEEK HAS BEGUN!!!! WOOHOOO!!!

So i kicked it off with my girls (plus one Y-chromosome) at Fashion's Night Out.

We walked from W.27th and 7th avenue to 60th and 5th...talk about excercise...
It was well worth it...excitement was all through the air.
It seemed like all of Manhattan was trying for a best dressed award...of course I was the exception.

OUTFIT: Purple and black lumberjack button-up, jeans, white nikes. (started off with black leather chinese laundry boots but my feet were screaming...o well.)
But my girls looked fab! Soo mad we didnt get to take any pics...all of us had camera issues.

Anyway I got an airbrush makeover at Sephora, we went to Macy's and saw Michael Kors and Debra Messing...saw Ms. Jay, of ANTM fame, at H&M...and the Olsen twins at Barney's...

This is the only picture I got that night before my phone died...check my girl Arielle handling security in the left corner...go girl!)


The night ended with us finding out via Twitter that we should have been in Soho with Pharell, Kid Cudi and Janelle Monae; and my legs feeling like the Tinman before his oiling (my feet were also crying).

On the plus side...my homie Latrice found a free mannequin bust on the street...lol.

It was all for the sake of fashion and a fun night out...too me it well worth coming home at 2 AM for 3 hours of sleep...

"ooOO!! ooOO!!...GIRLS DAY!!"

<3<3



P.S. Sunday night i hit the tents!!! EEEKKK!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment