Sunday, September 20, 2009

MB[F]W!!!


...did i have one busy week??? YESSIR!!

I've been meaning to blog sooner but it was way too much for me to even think of typing while i had school and fashion week to cover...

But anyway...YES i was at the tents for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week as a volunteer (a.k.a. wear-a-volunteer-tee-shirt-and-slacks-and-dont-speak-to-any-of-the-guests-unless-you're-helping-them-find-their-seat-GIRL)...it was a pretty cool experience...i learned a few things, made some new friends and saw some great shows.

I saw four shows...Argentine Designers, Phillip Lim/ AmEx, Tracy Reese and Tuleh...I loved them all but of course i have a special place in my heart for TR...(being that i interned with them for 4 months).

I saw all of my old supervisors at TR and the celeb attendance was on point!! And of course the clothes were too...

The only downfalls of the week were me sleeping through my alarm twice and missing two classes.. o_0
But I think it was allllll worth it!! :)

Anyway....CIAO BELLAS!!! more to come soon...
xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment